In the event that the products or parts of the products are damaged, defective or faulty (through no fault of customer) upon delivery, Metro Farm shall, at its discretion:
- Replace the same product or replace another product of equivalent specifications as deemed by Metro Farm.
- Customer notifies Metro Farm their intention to return the products within 3 days of the delivery or deemed delivery of the products to customer with a photo or video that shows the defect() visibly; and
- Customer returns the merchandise in its original condition and packaging to such collection point designated by Metro Farm; and must be accompanied with the sales invoice with the date of purchase and a brief description of the fault of the product(s).
- Metro Farm agrees to such return of the products or part(s) thereof by customer except the following cases:
(a) The item has been damaged by customer’s fault. (except for package opening)
(b) The item’s value has been remarkably decreased due to the customer’s usage.
(c) The item has been specifically customized for the buyer.
- In the event that the replacement part or product is not available at the point of return, a service level agreement will be issued to the customer for acceptance.
- Customer shall bear all delivery charges in relation to the return of the Products or part(s) thereof to the collection point designated by Metro Farm.
- For all delivered tanks and cabinets that are verified by Oeansing to be of manufacturer’s fault, Metro Farm will provide the replacement but customer will need to bear the delivery charges for the replacement. A delivery charge of $15 for weekdays and $20 for weekends is applicable.
All products sold are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Any tank leakage due to manufacturing fault can request for a 1 to 1 exchange and is only applicable within one month of receiving the tank. After one month, customers will have to send the faulty tank back to Metro Farm for vendor or manufacturer assessment if the item is still covered under warranty. For collection of the faulty tank by Metro Farm, a $15 delivery charge applies. After the assessment or repair by the vendor or manufacturer, a $15 delivery charge applies if the customer wishes Metro Farm to send back to them the tank.
Local Return Policy
Return of products will be arranged with Metro Farm.
Overseas Return Policy
The customer is responsible for all shipping costs related to the return.Please be sure to return the merchandise in its original condition and packaging with proof of purchase (original packing slip or invoice). In the event that the customer sends back the product without prior notice and acknowledgement by Metro Farm that the product is of a defective or faulty nature, Metro Farm has the right to not send back the faulty or replacement product. Customers can arrange to collect back the product from our store. Any products not collected within 30 days, Metro Farm will at its own discretion dispose of the product without any prior notice to customer.